Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Shakib-Bobby 'Naulak'


The filmmaker Yamina Haque Bobby is going to be paired with popular filmmaker Shakib Khan. Young producer Rashed Raha is making a film named 'Naulak'. The couple has already signed the film.

Today's mahrat will be held in the city's five-star restaurant on Tuesday evening. At this time the other creators, filmmakers, filmmakers, and other artists will be present.

In this context, Rashed Raha said, "The shooting of 'Naulak' film will start very soon. I can work with a great artist like Shakib Bhai. It's got a lot bigger for me. I hope we can finish the film well. "

In this context, Bobby said, "A few days ago I heard the story of the canal. The story is great. The movie will be one of the movies of my career. The romantic genre is being built keeping in mind the current time. "

He also said, 'Earlier I had tied up with Shakib Bhai. He has a lot of help in the field. I hope the big budget movie will be viewed by the audience. '

No comments:

Post a Comment