Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Want to read Sumi






I do not want to get married, want to learn education. But my mother forced me to force her to marry. Even stretching my hands up to me. I'm still 18 years old. But my mother, Afroza Parvin, wants to marry me with an entrepreneur.

Sheuli Parvin Sumi, the daughter of Asaduzzaman from Tariali village of Satkhira Kaligyan upazila, has alleged that the media has reported.

You can stop the marriage, please, please, please help me. Sheuly Parvin Sumi Jago said, according to the birth certificate, I am 16 years three months. My house is in Mahmudpur village of Alipur union of Satkhira Sadar. After passing the SSC examination, after completing his father's advice, he studied HSC first year from the house of Ali Kashem Ali Ghazi at the Border Model College.

More news: motorcycle driver death due to truck collision

Meanwhile, my mother has become desperate to stop her education and get married. My father wants me to study. But mother is not seeking. Want to marry forcibly? On November 17, forcing me to marry, brought me to Kaligyan from a grand house. Menopause is very stressed for marriage. I do not want to get married Want to learn higher education in higher education?

Sumi's mother, Afroza Parvin, told the media that my daughter's age is 19 years now. The certificate was given two years less.

Regarding the marriage of a forced elderly girl, she said that every girl does so before marriage. But he is not being stressed. Other members of the family also want to marry Sumi.

Kaliganj Upazila Executive Officer Md. Golam Moinuddin Hasan told the media that necessary measures are being taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment