Wednesday, December 6, 2017

মানবাধিকার ও নারী সংগঠনগুলোকে পাশে চান অপু Apu wants human rights and women's organizations next to it

Nine years later, the family of Apu Biswas broke with Dhaliud actor Shakib Khan. But do not want Apu to erase this. He is also seeking human rights and women's organizations. He told this in an interview given to Bangladesh daily.

Apu said, after marrying a convert, today I want Shakib to divorce. Where do I stand now? My community will not accept me anymore.

Apu also wants the Prime Minister's help in this regard. He said, our Prime Minister is very tolerant and well thought-out man. His sympathy is unimaginable. I am a first class citizen of the country.

Shakib's stern decision, my life is endangered. The gentle intervention of the Prime Minister can free me from this miserable situation.
Apu said, though celebrity is my social status. A disgusting decision like divorce is never accepted. Controversy in the world, trouble is not unusual. I would have liked Shakib's decision to be of the same religion. Converts me and forced me, married. So I will not accept his inhuman decision.

নয় বছর পর ঢালিউড অভিনেতা শাকিব খানের সঙ্গে অপু বিশ্বাসের সংসার ভাঙছে। কিন্তু এ ভাঙন চান না অপু। এ জন্য মানবাধিকার ও নারী সংগঠনগুলোকেও পাশে চান তিনি। বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিনকে দেয়া সাক্ষাৎকারে তিনি এসব বলেছেন।

অপু বলেন, ধর্মান্তরিত করে বিয়ে করার পর আজ আমাকে শাকিব তালাক দিতে চাইছে। আমি এখন কোথায় গিয়ে দাঁড়াব। আমার সম্প্রদায় তো এখন আমাকে আর স্বাভাবিকভাবে মেনে নেবে না।

এ বিষয়ে প্রধানমন্ত্রীর সহায়তাও চান অপু। তিনি বলেন, আমাদের প্রধানমন্ত্রী অত্যন্ত সহনশীল ও সুবিবেচনাপ্রসূত মনের মানুষ। তার সহমর্মিতা অতুলনীয়। আমি দেশের একজন প্রথম শ্রেণির নাগরিক।

শাকিবের একরোখা সিদ্ধান্তে আমার জীবন এখন বিপন্ন। প্রধানমন্ত্রীর সদয় হস্তক্ষেপই এই দুর্বিষহ অবস্থা থেকে আমাকে মুক্ত করতে পারে।
অপু বলেন, সেলিব্রেটি হলেও আমার সামাজিক মর্যাদা রয়েছে। ডিভোর্সের মতো একটি ন্যক্কারজনক সিদ্ধান্ত কখনো মেনে নেওয়া যায় না। সংসারে ঝগড়া, ঝামেলা থাকা অস্বাভাবিক কিছু নয়। শাকিবের সিদ্ধান্ত মেনে নিতাম যদি একই ধর্মের হতাম। আমাকে ও জোর করে ধর্মান্তরিত করেছে, বিয়ে করেছে। তাই তার এই অমানবিক সিদ্ধান্ত কোনোভাবেই মেনে নেব না।

No comments:

Post a Comment