Tuesday, November 28, 2017

প্রিয় মানুষের জন্য নাচলেন ভাবনা The idea of ​​dancing for the beloved people

Published: November 28, 2015 15:00 Online version

As well as acting, dance can be quite well. 'Awesome Beautiful' actress often performs in different dance performances.

But with the enthusiasm of which he learned dance, he could become an artist and could not dance to him. Because the media has become much more busy than ever before in the media.
Now the dancer has shown the dancer. The man is thinking mother Rehana Habib. On Facebook he uploaded the girl's dancing video. I wrote this, sometimes I forcefully show me the dancing, when I used to say I used to dance together. Now look at the greed of 500 rupees.

The thought said, I am actually a dancer for ammu only. When I am at home, mother wants to dance.

Mom asked me to dance this time. The song that I danced in is a song of choice of Ammoor.


অভিনয়ের পাশাপাশি নাচটাও বেশ ভালোই পারেন ভাবনা। 'ভয়ঙ্কর সুন্দর' এ অভিনেত্রী প্রায়ই বিভিন্ন নাচের অনুষ্ঠানে পারফর্ম করেন।

কিন্তু যার উৎসাহে তিনি নাচ শিখেছেন, শিল্পী হয়ে উঠেছেন তাকেই নাচ দেখাতে পারেন না। কারণ আগের চেয়ে অনেক বেশি ব্যস্ত হয়ে পড়েছেন মিডিয়ায়।
এবার সেই প্রিয় মানুষটিকে নেচে দেখিয়েছেন। সেই মানুষটি ভাবনার মা রেহানা হাবিব। ফেসবুকে তিনিই মেয়ের নাচের ভিডিও আপলোড করেছেন। লিখেছেন, আমি এভাবেই মাঝে মাঝে জোর করি আমাকে নেচে দেখাতে, ছোটবেলায় যখন বলতাম সাথে সাথে নাচতো। এখন ৫০০ টাকার লোভ দেখালে একটু দেখায়...।

ভাবনা বলেন, আসলে আম্মুর জন্যই তো আমি নৃত্যশিল্পী হতে পেরেছি। যখন বাসায় থাকি, তখন মা নাচ দেখতে চায়।

এবারও নাচ দেখতে চাইলো আম্মু। যে গানটায় নেচেছি সেটি আম্মুর পছন্দের একটি গান।

No comments:

Post a Comment